MORTGAGE APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Thank you for your interest in a mortgage loan with Central Federal Savings and Loan Association. In order to provide you with the fastest possible service, we want to let you know everything that may be required at a time of application. Below you will find the typical items we will need in order to process your loan application.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ALL LOANS:
• Pay stubs for the past 30 days
• 2 years tax returns (signed copy)
• W-2 statements for the past two years
• 2 months bank statements - all accounts (checking, savings investment, 401k, etc). Please copy all pages.
• Divorce decree and/or child support order (if applicable)
• Bankruptcy (if filed in the past 10 years). Complete copy of bankruptcy and discharge.
• Copy of Driver’s license
• Copy of social security card
• Credit report fee
IF SELF-EMPLOYED, OR HAVE OTHER NON-EMPLOYMENT INCOME:
• 2 years business tax returns if self-employed or own more than 25% of business
• Current rental agreements if applicable
• Copy of past 2 years awards letter if you receive social security or disability
• Copy of past 2 years 1099 from pension fund
• Signed purchase agreement or contract (showing signature of buyer and seller)
• Copy of signed purchase agreement on property you are selling (if applicable)
• Copy of earnest money receipt
• Name and phone number for agent who will be handling the Homeowner’s Insurance
• Copy of homeowner’s insurance declaration page showing coverage details
• Copy of most recent property tax bill
• Copy of most recent mortgage statement from existing lender
Additional information may be needed upon request.